Father's Day Weekend @ The Dallas Arboretum (Saturday 6/19/21)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden invites all dads, soon-to-be dads and grandfathers for a fun-filled weekend of classic cars, live music and ZimSculpt, a Zimbabwean, a world-renowned collection of hand-selected, modern Zimbabwean stone sculptures. The Classic Chassis Car Club returns with more than 20 cars on display in the garden for all guests to admire. Come find Elevate Coffee Trading for the coffee loving dads in the family & help elevate the lives of children accross borders in the process. The Garden Market is included with your Garden membership or general garden admission. Be sure to reserve tickets on the Dallas Arboretum website prior to arrival.
- 2-4pm: The Closers perform 80’s, 90’s and today’s favorite songs (Martin Rutchik Concert Stage and Lawn)
- Classic Chassis Car Club Show (Connector Road inside the Arboretum)
- A Tasteful Place samples (A Tasteful Place)
- ZimSculpt exhibition (throughout the garden) and ZimSculpt live sculpting (The Marketplace)
- The world class Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden also has plenty of activities for children/grandchildren and their dads/granddads!